26/05/2011

Turkish and Italian Delights...

In addition to the paper treats, I also made my mum some sweet treats for her birthday. The tiramisu's were made using this recipe (except I used yogurt instead of cream and Ameretto in place of Marsala), and they were enjoyed after the meal I made for the family. I then decided to tackle Turkish Delight.. not a delight to make! Everything went fine until it came to removing it from the container.. a bag full of icing sugar later, and I managed to salvage it. It's slightly on the thin side, but mildy presentable! I used this recipe. (The flowers are there to make the end product seem more delightful..working?) 




2 comments:

  1. These look delicious :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Jennifer! My name is Claire and I love your blog. Everything is so wonderful and your culinary skills look amazing! It would be my dream to meet you one day. Love Claire your biggest (stalker) fan xxx

    ReplyDelete