01/01/2012

Christmas clothing...

Whilst in the screen printing zone, I decided to produce some gifts for some special people...



My boyfriend loves the video game "Team Fortress" and is very proud of the badge he got given within the game, for playing the game since (actually before) it was released... I recreated a vector drawing of this virtual badge and printed it onto a hoody so he could wear such pride outside of the game also..



Another good friend very much enjoys the Back to the Future films, so I (crudely)(yet comically) put his surname into the logo... 


Finally, a poem/song/tongue-twister created by myself and Steve Arthur to the tune of 'Man Eater' by Nelly Furtado...

1 comment:

  1. hey, i'm interested in how i can get a sweater like that primeval warrior badge one, i'm proud of mine too!

    ReplyDelete