26/02/2013

Oh How February Flies...

WHAT! Almost 4 months since I last posted? Not that this means I haven't been creative.. or busy. A move to the South has given me another half of the country to explore (never really travelled below the belly, so enjoying living on the smooth thigh of Suffolk), where I have been serving food, freelancing, and eating lots of cheesy puffs....


































..Also gave a home to this little critter (named "Boo", short for 'Bouken' which is Japanese for 'Adventurous') (She also loves cheesy puffs apparently).

I've also started a placement at a wonderful design studio called White Space, where I am very much enjoying the opportunities to be creative and thoughtful. Currently working on a little animation for a photography company, which I can hopefully post at some point!


No comments:

Post a Comment